Date: 5/10/17 8:49 am
From: Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: autocorrect
Hilarious!  Reminds me of the Great Indian Bastard I once recorded.

On Wednesday, 10 May 2017 10:41 AM, Bill Shepherd <stoneax63...> wrote:

#yiv4606165655 #yiv4606165655 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv4606165655 Bill:

I want to see your Yellow Breastfed Chat.
(I get some truly hilarious results when I try to write myself notes in either French or German--often the briefest way to say something--in my iPod.)
Enjoyed your music Saturday afternoon.
Bill

Bill Shepherd 2805 Linden, Apt. 3 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205-5964 <Stoneax63...> (501) 375-3918