Date: 5/7/17 1:55 pm
From: john gordon <rockjwg...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Joseph Gubanyi has shared an eBird checklist with you from Denton Road on May 7, 2017 - 1:00 PM

On May 7, 2017, at 3:13 PM, "Joseph Gubanyi via eBird <Joseph.Gubanyi...> [NEBirds]" <NEBirds...> wrote:

To accept this checklist into your eBird account, click on the link below:

http://ebird.org/ebird/shared?subID=UzM2NjI5MzM3&s=t

You will then be able to view, edit, or delete it. Learn more about eBird's checklist sharing process at

http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/1010555-understanding-the-ebird-checklist-sharing-process

---------

After Joel Jorgensen shared that Ted LaGrange saw a scissor-tailed flycatcher along Denton Rd, I have been looking for them when I drive the road. Today I saw one perched on the power line just west of SW 31st which was the same place a pair nested last year. Maybe they will nest again this year.
Joe Gubanyi
Denton

Join us on Facebook!