Date: 5/3/17 5:40 pm
From: Barry Haas <bhaas...>
Subject: Fwd: FYI: Animated Migration Map of 118 Bird Species in North America [Link]
Dear ARBIRDers,

Courtesy of my brother who sent this to me I'm sharing a Cornell Lab animated map of 118 avian species. Watch the migration both north and south a few times to get the full effect and appreciation.

Anyone know which of the species it shows migrating to what appears to be Nova Scotia or nearby islands for the winter?

From the deep woods just west of Little Rock,
Barry Haas

Begin forwarded message:

> Subject: FYI: Animated Migration Map of 118 Bird Species in North America [Link]
>
> The bird migration map, from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, is the 8th, and last, map at the link, below:
>
> http://twistedsifter.com/2017/05/random-maps-that-make-you-go-hmmm/

Join us on Facebook!