Date: 4/27/17 4:52 pm
From: Jacque Brown <bluebird2...>
Subject: Re: 17 species on my mulberry
It also makes good wine, knowledge from my Jr High days, 1968 or so, when parents of friends found out we knew where several Mulberry trees were, we got one Mulberry pie out of several Folger’s coffy cans of berries, the dad got the rest of the berries for Mulberry wine, but I digress.

When I lived in Alton, Illinois before moving to Arkansas there was a Mulberry tree that hung over the garage of our house. No berry problem for the car. We lived there for 6 years. I noticed the tree after the first year, there were many birds in the in the tree in the spring.

Sadly, at this time , either I was dealing with cancer treatments, or after that with my late husbands Illness, and didn’t have the energy to notice what was eating the Mulberries. I’d like to park myself in the driveway of my former house now to see what I was missing. Jacque, Centerton,AR.

> On Apr 27, 2017, at 5:05 PM, Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> Or walk into the wood-floored house from a driveway painted purple :)
>

> On Thursday, 27 April 2017 2:49 PM, Jeffrey Short <bashman...> <mailto:<bashman...>> wrote:
>

> For those folks that park their cars outdoors, birds+mulberries create interesting abstract art J
>
> Jeff Short

Join us on Facebook!