Date: 4/21/17 4:03 am
From: 'Chris Edwards' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: RE: [ia-bird] Re: Warbler Walks in Iowa City or Cedar Rapids next week?
The Iowa City Bird Club Hickory Hill Park Warbler Walks in Iowa City start
next Thursday, April 27 at 6:30 a.m., and continue every weekday through May
25. We meet in the parking lot at the end of Conklin Lane, at the north end
of the park. They last approximately 90 minutes, sometimes longer if we
can't tear ourselves away from all the birds.

We also have a trip this Saturday at 8 a.m. to Terry Trueblood Recreation
Area and Waterworks Prairie Park, and a trip Sunday April 30 at 8 a.m. to
Hickory Hill Park. Both trips meet at the Hy-Vee parking lot, 1125 N Dodge
St. in Iowa City.

Chris Edwards
Solon, IA
<credwards...>