Date: 4/20/17 9:57 pm
From: George Chaniot <chaniot...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Calliope Hummingbird
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 -- This evening at dusk my Hummingbird feeder in Potter Valley was swarmed with hummingbirds. Among them was a female CALLIOPE HUMMINGBIRD - smaller than female Selasphorus, tail faintly shorter than wingtips when perched, bill curved and short, underparts pale peachy buff.

George Chaniot
Potter Valley, CA

Sent from my iPhone

Listowners: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-owner...>
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)