Date: 4/20/17 5:04 pm
From: Galen Pittman <galenpitt...>
Subject: Re: Minneola Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks continue (4/20/17)
Did you check the big Playa south of town near the Appleton township
cemetery??? There dozens of small Playas north and west of Minneola up to
the Ford county line. And the semi-permanent lake at 107 and Yucca Rd 4
miles west of US 283 in Ford co!!!!
Galen Pittman

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to