Date: 4/20/17 4:57 pm
From: Roseanne Prevost-Morgan <rprevost-morgan...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Osprey & Kestrals
About mid-way along the San Lorenzo levy between Water St and Hwy 1,
I've been seeing an Osprey regularly frequenting the telephone pole on
the south east side. It seems to take its meal between 4 - 5pm. Also
today along the same walk, a juvenile AMERICAN KESTRAL begging from
parent.

Roseanne

Sent from my LG Optimus G™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mbbirds/<601272.34708.bm...>