Date: 4/20/17 4:34 pm
From: Richard Jeffers <jeffers_richard...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SBB] Ulistac Hammond's Flycatcher
Interestingly, I had a Hammond's Flycatcher across the road in Lick Mill Park at lunch time today as well.  eBird checklist listed below.

Cheers,Richard Jeffers

On Thursday, April 20, 2017, 4:00:15 PM PDT, Michael Mammoser <mmammoser...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...> wrote:

At Ulistac Natural Area today, 20 Apr 2017, I found a HAMMOND'SFLYCATCHER at the northeast corner of the loop trail, near a large cottonwood embraced by an elderberry.
Other than that, the migrants were pretty few and far between. I had only 2 each of PACIFIC-SLOPE FLYCATCHER and WILSON'S WARBLER.
Mike Mammoser

Join us on Facebook!