Date: 4/20/17 3:29 pm
From: Renee' Carleton <renee...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Albany area birders needed
Would anyone in the Albany area be interested doing a bird survey on a 600+ acre farm there? I was contacted by another party who asked if I knew of someone who could do this. If you are interested, email me at <rcarleton...> and I will forward on your contact info. Thanks.

Renee' Carleton
Bartow/Floyd Counties

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>