Date: 4/20/17 3:08 pm
From: Jenn Rader <jennrader34...>
Subject: Summer Tanager Galena, KS 4-20-17
Hello!

After a rainy morning, the sun came out and made for a lovely spring
afternoon, With the sun, came a couple of new FOS's for me in Schermerhorn
Park.
My part-time employee and I were outside listening to at least 4 Swainson's
Thrushes singing, when I heard the chatter call of a Summer Tanager. With a
little patience, he came right in for some nice looks.
Tuesday morning, a female Ruby-throated Hummingbird showed up at one of the
SEK Nature Center feeders and has been seen periodically since.

Jenn Rader
Galena, KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to