Date: 4/20/17 2:48 pm
From: chris gagnon <cgagnon...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Chichester / Hooksett Birds
Yesterday afternoon while birding at the marsh behind Chichester Central School I saw:Pair of Wood DucksPair of Ring Necked DucksBlue Headed VireoPalm WarblerBrown CreeperThis afternoon while birding at Head's Pond rail trail in Hooksett I saw:dozens of palm warblersmany yellow rumped warblers (I think myrtles)about a half dozen ruby crowned kingletsbroad winged hawk (flyover)1 male wood duck2 beavers-chris gagnonHooksett, NH
The information transmitted is the property of SAU #53 and is intended only for the person, persons, or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.