Date: 4/20/17 11:05 am
From: Joe Verica <joeverica...>
Subject: Re: tanager at old main
WETA was seen last around 1:30 in the elms between Old Main and Henderson Bldg. It may have been taken out by a Coop. Coop went straight at it as it was preening! WETA saw Coop at last second and took off with Coop in pursuit.

I am trying to locate now.

Joe Verica

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 20, 2017, at 9:31 AM, Joe Gyekis <j99...> wrote:
>
> Western!

Join us on Facebook!