Date: 4/20/17 9:25 am
From: June Newman <june...>
Subject: GRAS field trip update
The rain expected in part of the state Saturday is not forecast for north
Missouri, but it is likely to be cool (50's morning to high in 60's).

We will not meet in Chillicothe, but rather everyone will meet at 8:45-9:00
AM at Crowder State Park in the parking lot near the Lake House
restroom on the east side of the lake. We'll eat lunch at the park then go
see what's blooming and singing at Helton Prairie, a notable spot for
prairie wildflowers.

Bring lunch, drinks, and tick repellant.

Email <june.newman...>, call or text me for more info. 660-329-2693.
Note: My phone blocks all unidentified callers.

Everyone is welcome, non-members and beginning birders included. Migrants
are arriving by the hour and it's an exciting time to be out!

June Newman

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!