Date: 4/19/17 3:03 pm
From: champa bilwakesh via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] CTBirds Digest, Vol 3705, Issue 1
Hello,I am new to this list.I live in Massachusetts but visit Sherman as I have family there. I have seen some wonderful birds there on Hubble Mountain Rd as well as in New Milford. I also visit the Wimisink marsh which is small but a wonderful birding spot. I have taken my granddaughter to the Audubon at the Bent Of the River.
I would really appreciate if anyone can recommend other birding spots in the area. I have tried to find organized bird walks but unable to find many. If anybody is interested in going birding with me that will be truly wonderful. We plan to be in Sherman for a few days in May.
Thank you.Champa Bilwakesh