Date: 4/19/17 2:15 pm
From: Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3) <FCollins...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Rose-breasted Grosbeaks
There has been one here at Kleb Woods Nature Center all day and has spent a good part of the day sitting on our Safflower feeder. We had other migrants on our bird walk today: Wood Thrush, Am. Restart, Chat, Indigo Bunting and Baltimore Oriole.

Fred Collins, Director
Kleb Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377
281-357-5324