Date: 4/19/17 12:14 pm
From: Bob <rflores_2...>
Subject: [obol] Frenchman's Bar Reg Park, Clark Co, WA
Had rain showers early this morning not a lot of action other than a fast moving flock of yellow-rumped warblers I estimated to be about 100 birds. Also worth noting house wrens are definitely in I had 4. Also A white-throated sparrow in the parkinglot, 3 Orange -crowned warblers, 4 ruby-crowned kinglets, a single turkey vulture and a single snow goose in with about 7000 cacklers at the enterance in the corn field.

All along Lower River Rd were large numbers of cackling geese I estimated 11,000 plus a flying flock of what I am calling white-cheeked geese numbering about 6,000.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WAPOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!