Date: 4/19/17 4:37 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Oakland Audubon Society Field Trip Sunday April 23, Walled Lake & Robert Long Park
April 23, 2017 (Sunday) 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Walled Lake & Robert H. Long
Park. Leader: Mike Mencotti, email: <mmencotti9...>
This is an alternate trip for anyone who isn't going on the Berrien County
trip but still would like to take advantage of this prime early migration
weekend. Meet at the 13 mile road parking lot, south of Walled Lake
(Lakeshore Pavilion Park). We'll start at Walled Lake for waterfowl and
then move on to Robert H. Long Park for some passerines. If time permits,
we may go to Heritage Park as well. Southbound M-5 will be closed so plan
accordingly.

Please see our website for details about this and other upcoming events.
You do not have to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome.
http://www.oaklandaudubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.