Date: 4/18/17 5:34 pm
From: Larry Reis <naturalist...>
Subject: [ia-bird] white-tailed kite near Cardinal Marsh
On the way to a program in Cresco this afternoon, I photographed this white-tailed kite about a mile north of the marsh on the county line road. I looked for it after my program around Cardinal Marsh but could not relocate it. There were 2 peregrine falcons hunting waterfowl on the marsh though. FOY palm warblers there too.

Larry Reis
Calmar, IA