Date: 4/18/17 4:43 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Spring Meeting and Lucas County Birding Festival
Good evening all,
A plug of the IOU meeting and the Lucas County Birding Festival. The
incredible habitat alone should bring people in for this great event. Add
in the work that has gone into it for over a year and it seems that should
be an incredible event. A Birding Festival in Iowa!! I am thinking that
IOU members would be the perfect people to help "kick off" this inaugural
event in proper fashion.
Just heard from the organizers that we have only 35 people from the IOU
signed up. Price is only $10 (cheapest rate in many years due to the
sponsors who are supporting this even). We are only 10 days away from the
deadline for meals. It is easy to sign up by clicking on the following
link:
https://charitonareachambermainstreet.ticketbud.com/lucas-county-birding-festival
.
Hope to see you there.

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817 <(712)%20301-2817>*