Date: 4/18/17 12:25 pm
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fwd: Mystery Hawk seen soaring high above NE Portland
I saw 2 Swainson's Hawks in Klamath basin about 10 days ago... looks like
they have a nest going there also
https://www.flickr.com/photos/136435824@N03/33906177656/

Karl Schneck

"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 10:55 AM, Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10...>
wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *"Lethaby, Nick" <nlethaby...>
> *Subject: **RE: [obol] Mystery Hawk seen soaring high above NE Portland*
> *Date: *April 18, 2017 at 10:53:33 AM PDT
> *To: *Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10...>
>
> Definitely a Swainson’s. This type of appearance is common in the
> California population, which hopefully is expanding into the Willamette
> Valley.

Join us on Facebook!