Date: 4/18/17 9:44 am
Subject: Re: [PiedmontBirdClub] Black-bellied Whistling Duck in Elon
Is there a way to know if this bird is still there? I was in Elon last
evening and would have loved to see it since it would be a life bird for
me, but I will make an effort to see if now if it's there.

Thanks for a quick reply.
Beth

The Heavens declare the Glory of God!
Beth Garver
Guilford County, NC

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Henry Link <linkh...> wrote:

> Seen and photographed yesterday (between 7:30 and 7:45 PM) and the day
> before by Steve Dingeldein. For directions Google "intersection of Windsor
> Way and Mill Pointe Way, Elon NC". Provenance unknown.
>
> Henry Link
> Greensboro NC
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *Lynn J Moseley <lmoseley...>
> *Date: *April 17, 2017 8:42:59 PM EDT
> *To: *"<pbc_announce...>" <pbc_announce...>
> *Subject: **[PiedmontBirdClub] Black-bellied Whistling Duck in Elon*
>
> Sighted yesterday and this evening at Mill Point Pond in Elon, NC. The
> photo below was taken by Steve Dingeldein this evening, grazing with 15 or
> so Canada Geese.
>

> --
> Lynn J. Moseley, Ph.D.
> Charles A. Dana Professor of Biology Emerita
> Guilford College, Greensboro, NC
> Home address:
> 1442 Old Coach Road
> Graham, NC 27253
> 336-226-4353 <(336)%20226-4353>
>

> --
> PLEASE NOTE: This email list is for distributing PBC announcements and
> information. If you want to respond to the sender, please make sure that
> his/her address is the only one in your reply. If the list address (
> <pbc_announce...>) appears in the To: or CC: fields of your
> reply, please delete it before sending. Otherwise, your response will go to
>
> The views expressed here do not reflect the views of the Piedmont Bird
> Club PBC does not participate in political campaigns, nor does it support
> or oppose candidates. PBC does not endorse any commercial product.
> ---
> "PBC Announcements" group.
> email to pbc_announce+<unsubscribe...>
> To post to this group, send email to <pbc_announce...>

Join us on Facebook!