Date: 4/17/17 5:29 pm
Subject: [birders] Pine Warbler
In my cursory glance out the window upon arriving home today, I noticed something not quite right about one of the Goldfinches on my deck. Took another look and found it was a Pine Warbler eating sunflower seed and suet. No wonder the Chipping Sparrow songs I've heard lately haven't sounded right either! Not sure why it didn't occur to me before. I don't think I've ever seen a Pine so close for so long. Nice sighting today.
Suzanne in Big Rapids

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.