Date: 4/17/17 1:18 pm
From: Bob Duchesne <duchesne...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Sea duck plumage fun
I don't know what it is about this winter, but the ocean from Schoodic to
Campobello has loads of horned grebes that are all in summer plumage. I also
enjoyed watching a few red-necked grebes and red-throated loons going red.
Plus one long-tailed duck that had gone completely summer.

And for those who have previously met "Bruce" in Lubec, you will be pleased
to know he survived the winter and is awaiting hen spruce grouses in his
usual spot.

A little video fun from Saturday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfVEUdI4Aow.

Bob Duchesne