Date: 4/15/17 9:22 am
From: Robert Snyder <birdphotoginpa...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Bald Eagle SP--Bullit Run, Apr 15, 2017
Hello All, I have a correction to my Bullit Run report from eBird: negative on the GWWA. Sorry, but when looking at the photos from the treetops I saw that both birds were actually Yellow-dumped Warblers, Myrtle race.

It seems modern tech, with digital camera and App field guides and 4G data access make correcting a mistake much easier than it used to be.

Maybe GWWAs next weekend! Keep your eyes on the treetops!

Bob Snyder

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: