Date: 4/14/17 3:53 pm
From: Lena Moser <lenamoser3...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] "Oregon" Dark-eyed Junco, Biddeford
I came home after work today to discover a pale adult male "OREGON"
DARK-EYED JUNCO hopping around my feeders. This westernmost subspecies is
very rare in Maine, so I feel lucky that he graced my yard with his
presence. I watched the bird for about an hour and a half before he flew
off for the evening. I managed to snap a few photos through my scope,
which you can see at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35956919.

Cheers,
Lena Moser
Biddeford, ME