Date: 4/14/17 1:08 pm
From: Susan Braun <braun3112...>
Subject: Re: Invitation to 2nd Penn State Altoona/JVAS Birding Classic Apr 22/23
SCBC - Here is a reminder about the Penn State Altoona/JVAS Birding Classic
on April 22 and 23. There is still time to register.

Contact Catie Kilgus <catiegk5059...> or Laura Jackson jacksonlaura73
<goog_1903053948>@gmail.com) if you have questions or would like to
register - deadline is April 15.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 8:06 AM, Mark Bonta <
<000025b3dbf0d3fd-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Everyone is invited to participate - we raised $1400 for bird conservation
> and education in Central PA last year, and hope to at least double that
> this year. The Classic begins at noon on Sat. and ends 24 hours later; we
> will have a big feed, prizes, and a speaker at the Altoona campus at the
> end. In addition to the six categories from last year (3+ members per team
> required, except for senior citizens, 2+), we have added a Big Sit
> (2-person minimum) as well. We expect strong competition from Blair, Centre
> and Huntingdon counties again, as we had in 2016, but we are also hoping
> (please help us spread the word!) to get coverage in and from the other
> counties (Bedford, Cambria, and Clearfield).
>
> Please let one of us know (Catie Kilgus and Laura Jackson, copied) if you
> have questions or would like to register - deadline is April 15.
>
> Thank you!
>
> -Mark Bonta

Join us on Facebook!