Date: 4/14/17 11:40 am
From: Tyler Hallman <hallmanator...>
Subject: [obol] Re: gull yes
Only saw the 3 plovers. They just seemed to be running down the beach and
we saw no signs of nesting, though we did not search.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...> wrote:

> That's a great find for this time of year. Any sign of nesting?
>
> Roy
>
> Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse brevity, "Otto" correct and spelling.
>
> On Apr 14, 2017, at 8:57 AM, Tyler Hallman <hallmanator...> wrote:
>
> Also found 3 snowy plovers.
>
> On Apr 14, 2017 8:52 AM, "Roy Lowe" <roy.loweiii...> wrote:
>
>> I looked for the gull several times yesterday without success however,
>> there were multiple human -unleashed dog units present. Upon my first
>> arrival the last of the gulls were being driven from the beach by dogs far
>> to the south. On my second visit there were no gulls present just a few
>> shorebirds that were also driven from the area by dogs. Those chasing the
>> gull might want to avoid peak dog times in the afternoon.
>>
>> Roy
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse brevity, "Otto" correct and spelling.
>>
>> On Apr 14, 2017, at 8:17 AM, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:
>>
>> John Sullivan reports that the Laughing Gull appeared at 8:10 today after
>> being absent earlier.
>>
>> Alan Contreras
>> Eugene, Oregon
>>
>> <acontrer56...>
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>

>> POST: Send your post to <obol...>

Tyler Hallman M.S.
Ph.D. Student
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
Oregon State University Corvallis

"You miss one hundred percent of the shots you never take."
-Wayne Gretzky

"We're becoming paleontologists describing things that are already extinct."
-Luis Coloma regarding herpetologists

Join us on Facebook!