Date: 4/14/17 9:26 am
From: Vineeta <vineetaa...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Sully woodlands, no shrike, FOS Ixodes scapularis, other sightings
Sigh! I got bitten by chiggers at the Merrimac Farm nature walk in Prince
William County with Larry Meade last Sunday. I had no idea what they were
until you mentioned them. Now, I have to figure out how to treat them.
Vineeta

"In the end only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you
lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
-Gautama Buddha