Date: 4/12/17 10:56 am
From: SeEttaM . <seettam...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: Acorn Woodpecker at Pueblo Mountain Park in Beulah
Given Brandon's post about only single Acorn Woodpecker sightings on Pueblo
Mtn Park this year it would informative for anyone birding there to post if
they spot a female or a pair.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://Birdsandnature.blogspot.com

On Apr 11, 2017 5:34 AM, "Brandon" <flammowl17...> wrote:

It seems like no one has seen two Acorn Woodpeckers this year at
Pueblo Mountain Park in Beulah, in Pueblo County.

On 4/11/17, SeEttaM . <seettam...> wrote:
> I drove up to the Pueblo Mountain Park on Sunday where I found a single
> male Acorn Woodpecker. It flew in to the larder tree right off the
> headquarters parking area. As it landed about 50 feet right above me I
got
> several good pics that I have now uploaded to my Birds and Nature blog
> <http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>.
>
> --

msgid/cobirds/CA%2BXeEuX4PFaoGnkQQFeaxDee%3DgbZUXSwZePeRDgzuOzPRV-JMg%
40mail.gmail.com.