Date: 4/12/17 7:00 am
From: Mark Lopiccola <lopicma...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Pheasants in Detroit
During my Detroit Edison day in the late 1980's, I used to see pheasant all
over the city limits in Detroit. Even then, there was a lot of vacant land
with tall grasses.

These days, I was surprised to see a male pheasant in 2016 at the Detroit
Thermal plant near Cogswell and Ecorse in Romulus, Michigan. There is a
large over grown field there, and I am sure it's living well there for the
moment.

*Mark Lopiccola*
Google+ <https://plus.google.com/+MarkLopiccola>
Instagram <http://instagram.com/lopicma>

*"**Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself,
in your way of thinking. *
*" ~Marcus Aurelius*