Date: 4/11/17 1:41 pm
From: Mike Chace-Ortiz <mchaceortiz...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Bradbury Hawk Watch
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Derek, Jeanette, Zane and the others up on the hill today for the hawk watch.

Today was my first day after quitting my job of 14 years and I couldn’t have hoped for a nicer way to spend it. No email, voicemail, presentations or spreadsheets - just the sun, breeze and birds.

If you’re local and haven’t experienced some time up there, go now.

It really is a magical place and time of the year in the Maine birding calendar.

Cheers

—mco