Date: 4/11/17 9:48 am
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Lolal Oberman
Rick,

Thank you for sharing this sad news. Lola, as you say, was a very sweet woman and extremely knowledgeable. I didn't know about her political activities that are mentioned in her obituary. For those that want the link, it's at http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.aspx?n=lola-oberman&pid=185033187

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
Maryland Ornithological Society