Date: 4/11/17 9:18 am
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] American White Pelican?
It's actually quite possible. On the VA-Birds list, someone reported an American White Pelican near Winchester, VA. That's right on I-81 and not very far from where you reported your bird. Same bird? Who knows! Too bad you couldn't have seen it for sure in MD. Would almost assuredly be a first county record. There are no records in eBird for Washington County. Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland