Date: 4/11/17 4:45 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Phoebes in Pueblo
The add on what SeEtta is seeing for Phoebes in Canon City and
Florence in Fremont County, Pueblo County also has a good number of
the rarer phoebes. I know of about six Black Phoebes around Pueblo,
and seven Eastern Phoebes as well. All of these are at various spots
along the Arkansas River, from the Pueblo Reservoir dam east to Runyon
Lake. I'm sure there are even more than that.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO