Date: 4/10/17 10:13 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: ‎Northern Goshawk Multnomah County
In my experience Goshawk detections peak in mid-April. Maybe 80% of my
observations at home on the east slope of the Coast Range have been in
April. I saw one over downtown Corvallis three years ago in April. Several
folks have reported them from downtown Eugene then. Lars

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Nicholas Mrvelj <nickmrvelj...>
wrote:

> Hello everyone - yesterday while taking a leisurely drive along NW
> Moreland Road, I spotted a NORTHERN GOSHAWK soaring overhead. It flew
> directly over the car, and afforded good, yet brief looks as it gradually
> moved out of sight.
>
> I remember that someone reported two NOGO's from nearby Forest Park a few
> weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was not able to determine the age of the bird,
> but I wonder if this individual may be one of the two reported in mid March.
>
> Here's a link to my eBird report:

> Good birding,
> -Nick Mrvelj

Join us on Facebook!