Date: 4/10/17 6:49 pm
From: Eva Matthews <evalmatthews...>
Subject: [cobirds] FOY Broad-tailed Hummingbird, Larimer County
Had my FOY Broad-tailed Hummingbird in the yard today by Horsetooth
Reservoir in Larimer County. Compared to last year at the same location,
it was April 23, 2016. I put out the feeders and it continued to feed on
and off all day until sunset.

Also, I had an early Yellow-bellied Sapsucker in the yard on March 23rd.