Date: 4/10/17 12:34 pm
From: greg hanisek via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] red breasted nuthatch
Definitely a bit of a flight of these going on. This morning Bill Banks and I birded from New Haven to Stratford. We had one across Whitney Ave from East Rock Park in New Haven and had 2 in a Norway Spruce grove at Mondo Ponds, Milford.
Greg HanisekWaterbury

On Monday, April 10, 2017 3:00 PM, Darcy Thurrott via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

4/9/17 Darcy Thurrott Woodbury back yard at suet had a red breasted
nuthatch, which I've had regularly all winter!