Date: 4/10/17 12:27 pm
From: Stephen Eccles <stephendeccles...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Prairie Falcon
For the record, since the previous last reported sighting was on Sunday
morning (April 9) and since there is now a null report for this morning
(April 10): the bird returned to its roost in the power plant on Sunday
evening (April 9) at about 7.15 pm., It flew in low from across the river
and went immediately inside the lattice-like structure. It obviously did
not like its first choice of roost, as it very soon flew outside again
before going back inside where it seemed to fine a good spot. We could get
the scope on the roosting bird, but only for an underside view of its tail.

Stephen Eccles