Date: 4/10/17 11:54 am
From: Sally K. Scheer <winerat...>
Subject: [birders] BROWN CREEPER!!
Maybe once a year or every other year, I will be fortunate enough to spot
this bitsy little bird on its busy way up the tree. Today was the day! As
luck would have it, I was just about to sit down at my desk by the window
(binoculars hanging on the chair back) when it began its trip up the tree
about 10 feet from the window. Busy little fellow looking for some early
bugs. Hope he found some.

Sally Scheer
Temporarily on the shore of Lake Huron north of Rogers City (home of the
best smoked pork chops and sausages in Michigan)

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.