Date: 4/9/17 9:52 pm
From: Steve Stachowiak <waxwing2...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: BRONZED COWBIRD photographed in Lamar by Jill White Smith
Cobirders,

The 1990 Bronzed Cowbird was seen at the Carter's yard in Lakewood and
documented with the CBRC. The following year in May 1991 a Bronzed
Cowbird appeared again in their backyard. I do not remember how long the
bird stayed the second time but I saw it on May 12th. I recall the
assumption at the time was that it was the same bird that had visited the
year before but who knows? There are no accepted records for the second
appearance (assuming that it was not written up by anyone). There is only
reference to it being reported on the Rare Bird Alert *Tape* in May in the
Lark Bunting.

Good Birding,

Steve Stachowiak
Highlands Ranch, CO