Date: 4/9/17 9:01 pm
From: Bill Maynard <bmaynard99...>
Subject: RE: [cobirds] BRONZED COWBIRD photographed in Lamar by Jill White Smith
Here is the eBird information for the 2nd CO Bronzed Cowbird sighting.
Wed May 08, 2013 - 9:00 AM - 105 Monroe St. Pritchett, CO, by Jim Dennis

Bronzed Cowbird
Observed for about 20 minutes at a distance of approx. 30 feet (and photographed). Bird showed no hint of brown head or hood, bill was larger and appeared more massive than brown-headed, head and bill shape was straighter and not rounded, color was shiny or iridescent black and most striking were the blood red eyes (visible in the photographs).

Bill Maynard
Colorado Springs