Date: 4/9/17 11:53 am
From: Robert Snyder <birdphotoginpa...>
Subject: eBird -- BESP Upper Green's Run Rd to Bullit Run bridge 40.9949x-77.6996 -- Apr 9, 2017
Here's my eBird checklist from this morning as I walked from Bullit Run to the Gate at the Upper Green's Run access road, via the game swaths and back on the old road.

Best finds were 1 each, Golden-crowned Kinglet, Ruby-crowned Kinglet and my FOY Brown Thrasher, and Eastern Towhee (2).

With this mild weather and the early Spotted Sanpiper and Green Heron, maybe we could expect to find Golden-winged Warbler in the Bullit Run area in 2 more weeks.

Good Birding,
Bob Snyder

BESP Upper Green's Run Rd to Bullit Run bridge 40.9949x-77.6996
Apr 9, 2017
11:15 AM
Traveling
2.00 miles
65 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Walked old Rt 150 including game swaths from Bullit Run bridge to upper gate at Upper Greens Run access road
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.4.2 Build 114

1 Cooper's Hawk
1 Downy Woodpecker
3 Northern Flicker
3 Blue Jay
3 Black-capped Chickadee
2 Tufted Titmouse
2 White-breasted Nuthatch
1 Carolina Wren
1 Golden-crowned Kinglet
1 Ruby-crowned Kinglet
4 Eastern Bluebird
1 Brown Thrasher
3 White-throated Sparrow
5 Song Sparrow
2 Eastern Towhee
2 Northern Cardinal
1 American Goldfinch

Number of Taxa: 17

Sent from my iPhone
"This is not a race, Slow down, take a look around", sung by Ethan Lipton and his Orchestra

Join us on Facebook!