Date: 4/9/17 11:26 am
From: Pam Otley <pamo1954...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Red faced Corms? S Jetty
Thanks Alan for the reply! In looking at onine pics of RFCO, I see the red
is all around the eye and these birds just have it below the eye. My Sibley
has no mention or picture of any red on Pelagic Cormorants, so I crossed
them off my possibilities. Sheesh.
Lovely morning here on the jetty anyway...:-)

On Apr 9, 2017 10:32 AM, "Alan Contreras" <acontrer56...> wrote:

> Pelagic looks like that. Red-faced is a little bigger and has a yellowish
> bill.
>

> Alan Contreras
>
> <acontrer56...>
> Eugene, Oregon
>

> > On Apr 9, 2017, at 10:31 AM, Pam Otley <pamo1954...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Am at S Jetty. Newport, just west of bridge. 2 Cormorants, red on face,
> big white rump patches, white plumes on neck. Never saw one before but what
> other cormorant would have red on face?
> >
> > Pam Otley

Join us on Facebook!