Date: 4/9/17 3:12 am
From: Wendy Ealding <wendy.ealding...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Prairie falcon
Thanks Amanda and Julian for showing us the bird yesterday evening. Lee and
I would never have found it without your help.

Wendy Ealding

On Apr 8, 2017 6:57 PM, "Amanda Dymacek" <amanda.dymacek...> wrote:

Bird present after a few hours' wait. Brought dinner with it. Viewing from
river side.

Amanda Dymacek

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 8, 2017, at 3:30 PM, Ron Furnish via va-bird <va-bird...>
wrote:

> Marie Furnish and I just saw the falcon at the plant, being chased by
crows.
> Ron Furnish
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Apr 8, 2017, at 12:45 PM, Vineeta <vineetaa...> wrote:
>>
>> In case folks missed it, here's a link to Don Sweig's article about the
>> Prairie Falcon in the Alexandria Gazette Packet. It was good meeting you,
>> Don.
>> http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/news/2017/apr/06/big-deal-bird-
alexandria/
>> Vineeta
>>
>> "In the end only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you
>> lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
>> -Gautama Buddha
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Antonio Quezon <antonio.quezon...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Prairie falcon present at power plant
>>>
>>> A. J. "Tony" Quezon
>>> www.TonyQandSuzanne.com
>>> Sent from my La-Z-Boy
>>> *** You are subscribed to va-bird as <vineetaa...> If you wish to
>>> unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit
>>> http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/va-bird ***
>>>
>> *** You are subscribed to va-bird as <rknfurnish...> If you wish to
http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/va-bird ***

> *** You are subscribed to va-bird as <amanda.dymacek...> If you
wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit
http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/va-bird ***
*** You are subscribed to va-bird as <wendy.ealding...> If you wish