Date: 4/8/17 6:12 am
From: Guineabird via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] PUFIs moving through again in Rohrersville
They're passing thru & hanging out in Balto County too!
Beautiful!

Gail Frantz
Old Hanover Rd (Reisterstown)

In a message dated 4/8/2017 3:51:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
<ravenfrank...> writes:

We have pairs of PUFIs here again after a long winter's absence-had them
in November and then they disappeared. These birds will no doubt be heading
west (Garrett County, etc.) and far, far North. I ❤️ me some PUFIs in
the spring!! The males are simply spectacular.

Keep yer stick on the ice,

Frank

Frank Boyle
Broken Wallet Farm
Rohrersville, MD

Sent from my iPhone

Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.
To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on
the web at http://www.mdbirding.com
Unfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here -
http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html