Date: 4/8/17 5:21 am
From: Hengeveld, James David <jhengeve...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Lake Lemon--Hengeveld's, Apr 7, 2017
I recorded 49 species from our deck yesterday morning. There was a nice movement of raptors as I recorded 8 species, including an ad. male Merlin and an ad. female Northern Harrier. I did not see any definitive Broad-wings though there were several raptors that were too distant to ID. Susan & I had our first Broad-wing last Sunday on SR-446. There was another big influx of Double-cr. Cormorants and I recorded all of the expected Hirundinids (swallows & martins), including a couple of early Bank Swallows.

Lake Lemon--Hengeveld's, Brown, Indiana, US
Apr 7, 2017
49 species

Canada Goose 5
Wood Duck 2