Date: 4/7/17 12:01 pm
From: Patricia Wood <pwood...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Hundred Swallows on Elkhorn
On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 10:46:16 AM UTC-4, Sarah Romero wrote:
> I think I'm seeing Tree, Barn, and Rough-winged, but could use back-up. They're all over the dam end right now, and I gotta get to work. Not a good camera to take a pic of the colors and different tails. Would they all be traveling together?

I was out at MLK Park lake a couple of hours ago, and in addition to the 5 or 6 Tree Swallows (they nest there), I had one Barn, and one that was brown above, and not bright white below as the Trees are, so I was wondering if it was Rough-Winged. Reading your post, I think it was. Like you, I wish someone else could go check it out!

Patricia Wood
Silver Spring