Date: 4/7/17 11:24 am
From: Matt Hafner <hafner.matt...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] [FR] Brewer's Blackbirds?
Jim,

Brewer's Blackbirds are a statewide review species. If you believe that is
what they were, please submit documentation to the MD/DC Records
Committee. There is an electronic reporting form on our website:
http://www.mdbirds.org/mddcrc/rcindex.html

Thank you,

Matt Hafner
MD/DC Records Committee Chair