Date: 4/7/17 11:08 am
From: Patty McLean <plm108...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Audubon's Warbler at Harris Neck

Hi again and thanks for all the replies. No one has mentioned the possibility of an intergrade which can show a yellow throat, a white supercilium and a darker face patch. I think it's an interesting puzzle and something worth learning about. Myrtle is clearly the most likely for GA but what's a birder to think if they see a butter-butt with a yellow throat?  While the yellow on this individual's throat was not bright, the bird was in the shade of the trees when we saw and photographed it. We'll look at the photos again on the computer and not so rushed and adjust the report from there. Thanks again.

Patty McLean, Tucker  GA